March 21, 2020
Hello BVCC Family,
What a week it has been — more than ever we are called to lean into faith, hope and love!
Here is what’s happening at BVCC as we strive to stay connected and equipped as God’s people:
SUNDAY MORNINGS ONLINE at 10 AM. Access via our website or Facebook page. Here are some ways to participate in the service:
- Sing and read the scriptures aloud with the rest of us.
- Take Communion at the same time as the rest of the Church Family.
- Take a photo or video of the worship taking place in your home. Upload it in the comment section of the Facebook Feed and encourage the rest of us! Let us know you are online!
- Give online. Make use of our online giving options to invest in God’s kingdom.
- Share your testimony. Make a short video of what God is doing in your life and send it to [email protected] and we will share it in a future service.
DAILY PRAYER at NOON on our Facebook Page. Join us for a 10-15 minutes time of teaching/prayer.
ZOOM GROUPS. Zoom is an app for your phone/device that allows multiple people to connect via sound/video. Our youth and community groups and various ministries are meeting regularly via Zoom to share life and stay connected. Stay posted for a zoom gathering invite soon!
TELL-ICARE MINISTRY. This is a great way to help others from your home this week! Sign up on our website and you will be given 10 names from our church family to encourage with a phone call.
24 HOUR PRAYER VIGIL NEXT SATURDAY, MARCH 28. Sign up at our website. Let’s partner on our knees!
Our church office remains open Monday – Friday. Connect with us at (403) 286-5300 or [email protected]
God is laying our hearts wide open and calling us to new expressions of faith and hope. Now is our time to unleash love in our actions, words and calm presence. Be strong in worship, in loving others, and giving generously. We need each other more than ever, let’s seek His Kingdom together this week!
“Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in very circumstance. The Lord be with you all!”
2 Thessalonians 3:16
For the Kingdom with love,